Pagination
1797-1871
Voir le détail
RÉPERTOIRE DES MARIAGES DES PAROISSES PROTESTANTES DE QUÉBEC 1760 - 1829 RÉPERTOIRE DES MARIAGES DES PAROISSES PROTESTANTES DE QUÉBEC 1760 - 1829 HOLY TRINITY ANGLICAN CHURCH, Quebec 1786 - 1800 QUEBEC GARRISON PROTESTANT CHURCH, 1797 - 1823 te ST.ANDR -“ * 715 PRESBYTEPIAN CHURCH, Quetec, 1770
1842
Minister of Public Works in the Quebec government.The new President of the Quebec Brewers\u2019 Association is director of Brasserie Champlain Limited, and member of the Garrison Club, Quebec Reform Club, Presis Club, ano Jacques Cartier Curling Club.He has been President of the Quebec Reform Club since 1938.Improvement of
1760-1868
Campbell, Francis Wayland, 1837-1905
Quebec.Sunday was passed quietly in the Canadian Camp, church service being held in the afternoon.As' much uneasiness still existed with respect to the doings of the Fenians, Col.Ferrier permitted several officers of the Garrison Artillery to visit Malone in plain clothes.Among those who went was Lieut.Oswald.On their
Adam, G. Mercer, 1839-1912, (Graeme Mercer)
and historian—Mr.J.M.Lemoine, F.R.S.C.In the neighbourhood also are Mount Hermon and Belmont, the two 5J IN THE CHURCH.most attractive of the city cemeteries.Re-entering Quebec, the visitor must beeft pretty much to his own devices.He will naturally seek the open spaces before pursuing his further quest of the
during the second World War, in Me- gantic and Quebec.\u2014 He was a member of the Reserve Army since 1922, from which he retired in 1955, as Commanding Officer of \u201cB\"\u201d Company of the Regiment dea Chaudiére.\u2014 He is a member of the Anglican Church.\u2014 He has been Warden of S.Barnabas Church at Lake
in the Fields in Trafal-gar Square, London, and was completed fromocal stone based on a design by two Royal Artillery officers serving in the British garrison in Quebec City.The church was frequently full in theast century, when about a third of the population of Quebec City were English-speaking.Now, however, the
.H.Jeffery Hutchison of Notre Dame des Laurentides and theate Mr.Hutchison to David Parker Chesney, son of Dr.and Mrs.L.Parker Chesney, Montreal, took place recently in St.Matthew's Anglican Church, in Quebec.The Very Rev.A, E.Coleman, Dean of Quebec, officiat-ed at the ceremony and the wedding music was played by Robert Bastendorff
at the Port of Quebec, movingater to settle on a farm on the North East shores of Lake William at St Ferdinand d’ Halifax Their visit here among their friends was a pleasantink connecting the past with the present A number from here attended the special service, held annually in the Anglican Church of St James in
were solemnized at the Anglican Cathedral of the Holy Trinity where Bishop Philip Carrington officiated, ! Members of the Quebec Garrison attended both services, the Catholics attending the services at the Basilica and the Protestants joining in the ceremonies at the English cathedral.War veterans also participated
Roy, Pierre-Georges, 1870-1953
(Church of England) .Bourg-Louis (Church of England) .Bourg-Louis (Wesleyan Methodists) .Breakeyville, Sainte-Hélène de .Cap-Rouge, Saint-Félix du.Cap-Santé, La Sainte-Famille de .Cathédrale anglicane de Québec .Chai mer’s Church, Québc Charité de Québec, Soeurs dea .268 59 271 310 269 .269 222 .267 50 .171 .258 .245 .260
hearty welcome which you have offered to me, her son.A dozen or ao of the officers of the Garrison came next in order, after whom a different body came in, namely, the Synod of the Anglican Church, Diocese of Quebec, Bishop Mountainead in his fiock ofay-delegates and clergy, theatter of whom wore gowns and hoods of
, Notices summoning the diocese Synod to meet in Quebec on December 16th for the election vof a new Bishop.were read in all the Anglican churches throughout the diocese of Quebec yesterday.Several names have been prominently mentioned in this connection.Bishop Thornloe, of the diocese of Algoma, was formerly rector of St
the Anglican Church as well as other friends called the Col.Tumbull and te members of the Garrison Club entertained à number of their friends atunch at the Garrison en 8arge number As fn the past Mr.Jones, the popular steward most say thoroughly exioyed by aR.Only two toasts were.proposed, \u2018The King\u201
as a garrison chapel.After the withdrawal of the imperial troops in 1871 it remained closed until 1877, when it was reopened by the Rev.J.8.Sykes, the post chaplain.Gradually » congregation was gathered and eventually, in 1822, the church was purchased by the congregation.Tt will thus be seen that the history of Trinity Church
2014\u2014\u2014\u2014 \u2018Roman Catholics Paid Re- .\" -speots To Cardinal, And Anglicans To Bishop Wileme.* \\ Aao customary in the Ancient {Capital & number of New Year's Day receptions were held yesterday.After High Mass His Bmineyos Cardinal Begin received the meme bers of the Roman Catholic Church \u2018while
, collegiate cadets, the veterans and other organizations arched to Trinity Anglican Church, - At Quebec.Quebec.\u2014Ths state service was held in the Anglican Cathedral at 9 a.m., while 8 requiem celebration of the Holy Eucharist took pace in 8t.Matthew's Church at 7.15 a.m.There w mass of cm tion celebrated in the Busilica at
Thos.A.Holmes, who were in full uniform, stood on guard before the tab- bet which was solemnly dedicated by His Lordship the Bishop of Quebec according to the ritual of the Anglican Church, following which it was unvelled y Liewsh-General Sir Richard Turner, V.C., who addreased the Rector and the members of the Parish in